Snow Day Snow Day

Short but very poignant, this is a great piece. The texturing of each frame adds a lot to the story. I think it could have been nice to have that texture start out less chaotic and grow moreso as he ages, but it's still great as is.

THE DOLLAR THE DOLLAR

Wow, that's some good stuff right there. It's simple, but that doesn't detract from the power of the storytelling. Nicely done.

afrotique responds:

thanks man <3

Pedestrian Pastry Pedestrian Pastry

Love watching the various ways these guys still manage to get around despite their hideously deformed bodies. Great stuff.

aap responds:

Thanks! :D

A Mother in Festerwood A Mother in Festerwood

Though it's not so much a game...

It really is a brilliant piece of work. If you shelter your children, they are inexperienced with the outside world and explore things that they aren't yet ready to handle, while if you neglect your child, they might not live a full life. It takes just the right amount of nurturing and freedom to be a good parent. While, it's not too fun to play, I can see what you're trying to do. You've captured what parenthood is all about so beautifully here, great work.

Meat Boy Meat Boy

In case you ever look back.

Super Meat Boy is one of the best games I've played in a very long time. It's everything that games today lack. The controls are awesome, the story is silly and strange, and the levels are extremely challenging. You guys did a brilliant job, every last bit of my free time has been sucked away by the little meat sack.

Congrats on a modern classic.

Marie Flynn Profile test Marie Flynn Profile test

Looks good, sounds irritating.

The graphics themselves are quite good, though I'm not sure why she's missing the top half of her hair. The biggest issue is that the music is incredibly obnoxious, it doesn't seem to fit in with the idea at all.

Rewards Program Rewards Program

This is so perfect.

Prevent School Shootings Prevent School Shootings

This is one of the best comics I've seen you post. Brilliant.

Robo Dance Party Robo Dance Party

Love this game. Love this art.